I don’t write flash fiction. I don’t normally read it either, but I came across these and only one word came to mind. Wow!! I don’t know who wrote them and I don’t know what or where the original source came from, but they are quite powerful. Enjoy!
1. The smallest coffins are the heaviest.
2. Brought roses home. Keys didn’t fit.
3. I met my soulmate. She didn’t.
4. Goodbye mission control. Thanks for trying.
5. Voyager still transmitted, but Earth didn’t.
6. One bullet is a lifetime supply.
7. Mom taught me how to shave.
8. Introduced myself to my mother again today.
9. I just saw my reflection blink.
10. Strangers. Friends. Best Friends. Lovers. Strangers.
11. An only son, a folded flag.
12. Passengers, this isn’t your captain speaking.
13. “Just Married,” read the shattered window.
14. Siri, delete mom from my contacts.
15. Jumped. Then I changed my mind.
16. He hit send, then a tree.
17. Ever seen chalk outlines that small?
18. Dad left. A flag came back.
19. What’s your return policy on rings?
20. It’s our fiftieth anniversary. Table for one.