Great article about the benefits of reading. As an educator, I know how important reading is for a child’s creativity, academic achievement, and vocabulary development. Reading has many benefits for adults too.
Written By Millionaire’s Digest Team Member: Pradeep Shrivastava
Founder & Owner of: Pradeep Shrivastava
Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor, Blogging, Books, Entertainment, Family & Life, Successful Living Writer and Writing Writer
Reading has many benefits; here are 10 reasons which should encourage you to read.
1. Vocabulary: When you read an article or a book you may come across a new word(s) or a different usage of a word you are already familiar with.
2. Creativity: Unlike a TV serial or a movie, reading will make you think.
3. Pleasure: A good book or article is as enjoyable as a game of baseball.
4. History: Other than history books we can also learn historical facts by reading biography/autobiography or by reading books or novels set in a particular period or era.
5. News and Information: Magazines and newspapers not only keep us updated about…
View original post 137 more words